TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Wincentre! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our terms of service.
1. We offer Direct, Online and Offline classes through various courses and a student can choose their preferred course.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you at the time of registration are true and complete and must inform us immediately for any changes to the information for effective communication. Any personal information supplied to website/ Mobile Application as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with the website will be collected, stored and used in accordance with Wincentre Policy.
3. Please ensure that you have a valid personal email address which is accessed regularly. Any other accounts other than this will be cancelled without notice. The Institution may be compelled to revalidate the account in case of an invalid address.
4. Any Malpractice done by sharing the password and username shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Courses.
5. The student is responsible to maintain the security and confidentiality of his/her account once you are a subscribed user.
6. By registering your e-mail address and/or phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, SMS notifications, whatsapp, Facebook, telegram and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription, service updates & promotional updates.
7. Wincentre offers Classes in regional language of Kerala, i.e. in Malayalam
8. Once enrolled, you may not transfer your membership to any other person. Also it is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course. In case a student fails to complete the Course within the prescribed time limit, Wincentre shall not be liable to that student.
9. You may withdraw from the course at any time. However, once you are registered and have logged in to the course, you will not receive a refund for any reason.
10. Students with fee due will not be allowed to use online support or enter the class unless they clear the due amount. Also, admission will be cancelled without any warning if due persists for 3 working days.
11. For any readmission to their respective course within a span of two months, balance amount should be paid as a single Amount with a readmission charge of Rs 1000. Readmission will be considered on the basis of availability of seats.
12. Our Live classes are conducted online through conferencing software called ZOOM meetings. The Institution however reserves the right to change the said ZOOM Application in case there is a requirement.
13. Android mobiles Version 6 or above is required for smooth functioning of the application. The students are advised to always use the latest version of Google Chrome while accessing the application.
14. Each student will be provided with a Course Demo which will be freely available for 3 days to confirm the course and no change in course will be entertained after. A student enrolled in a course cannot be degraded to a smaller course.
15. Institution has the full right to change the course pattern, course duration and syllabus depending upon the upcoming examination. Our classes will be based on the Syllabus for the course set up by the Academic team of Wincentre in accordance with the syllabus offered by Kerala PSC for the same exam.
16. Please read the description for the Online Course, Direct and Offline Course policies, carefully before placing your admission with us as there is no refund policy. (see Section X, XI and XII below)
17. The syllabus and the duration vary for different courses and will be described in the course brochures.
18. Students are requested to follow discipline in the class with the staff and their peer group. Any misbehaviour by a student will compel the Institution to cancel His/her admission.
19. Institution has the right to make any changes on the Online Supports provided in addition to the course features. Any malpractice in online support will cause cancellation of the admission. Institution also has the right to cancel any of its subscriptions like Students Corner, Telegram groups, Whatsapp groups at any time without any financial liability to you.
20. For promotional purposes, the institution has the right to use the photographs of our students who have successfully secured the Govt. job.
21. In case of any unpredicted situations leading to the closure of the direct classes, the students will automatically get converted to the same in online platform and no fee will be refunded.
22. If a student is found guilty on malpractice with any of the courses or online supports, he or she will be terminated from further supports and will be subjected to legal action. All legal proceedings shall be under Thrissur jurisdiction only.
1. General terms
1.You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
2. 2.You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
3. All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
4. 4.You must keep your password and username confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
5. If WINCENTRE has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require, you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
6. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your account as well as the login credentials to the account once you become a Subscribed User.
7. This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the rules thereunder as applicable, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
8. By registering Your e-mail address and/or phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription, Service updates & Promotional Updates.
9. Due to the global nature of the Internet, You agree to comply with all applicable local laws, state specific laws, and regulation rules regarding use of the Website. Specifically, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data and information, exported from India or the country in which You reside.
2. Intellectual property
1. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in Wincentre.
2. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Wincentre content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Wincentres content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Wincentre content requires the prior written permission of Wincentre.
3. The names, images and logos identifying Wincentre or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Wincentre and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Wincentre or any other third party.
4. Wincentre platforms works depend on different third-party software and servers. Any issues with these software or servers may affect the smooth working of the platform.
3. Availability of the Service
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If any fault occurs with the Service, you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
3. You agree that Wincentre may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to whole or part of the Platform, or restrict or suspend Your access to your Subscribed User account, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability to You.
4. Right to Cancel or Suspend Registration
1.We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2.The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
3.Wincentre reserves the right to cancel any subscription it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion without any financial liability to You
4.4.User’s account will be Blocked for the following reasons:
â€¢If found suspicious of any activity against this Terms and Conditions
â€¢Screen Casting, Screen Recording, Screen Mirroring
â€¢Downloading Videos out of Wincentre Platform
â€¢Using a camera, phone or any other device to record any Platform content
â€¢Sharing Wincentre Screenshots in Social Media or any other Network
â€¢Sharing Wincentre Accounts Credentials with anyone
â€¢Abusing Wincentre or Wincentre Faculties
5. Applicable law
1. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Mobile App, shall be referred to and decided by Arbitration proceedings as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015. The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator fixed by the COMPANY. The place of arbitration shall be Thrissur, India and the language of arbitration shall be as fixed by the Arbitrator. All costs of arbitration, including appointment of an arbitrator, shall be borne equally between the Parties.
6. International use
1. We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
7. Third Parties
8. Payment Terms
1. Wincentre hereby notifies You that Wincentre uses third party payment gateway service providers to process payment made by You towards the Service subscription. It is hereby clarified that Wincentre will not be responsible for any payment failures or errors occurring due to technical issues at the bank’s end or issues arising from the third payment gateway and all such issues should be resolved directly between You and the banking or payment gateway partner concerned.
9. Technical Support
1. Wincentre does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the subscription.
2. Wincentre is not obliged to offer You any technical support in relation to your subscription other than the specific support that has been included as part of the subscription plan You have opted for.
10. Proprietary Rights
All materials on Website and App, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Wincentre. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on Wincentre is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Wincentre or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
1. You cannot transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
1. The Service is owned and operated by Wincentre, a company registered in Thrissur, Kerala, India and whose registered office address is at V J Tees complex, P and T Quarters road, Poothole, Thrissur.
2. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
1. Prices and payment
1. Access to and use of ‘WINMASTER LEARNING APP’ (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) is provided by Wincentre on the following Terms and Conditions.
2. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first registration with the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
3. Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and your registration procedure has been completed. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason and you may have no right to proceed legally against Wincentre for the same.
4. The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on our website/ Mobile App. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been fully paid by you and received by us.
5. All prices are expressed exclusive of any GST payable unless otherwise stated.
6. Your credit/ debit card/net banking details are not handled by Wincentre. All payment and all credit card handling are through the third party, PayUMoney Inc. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
1. Within 24 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer in the registered Email address acknowledging the payment and successful enrolment in the course.
2. New course content will be delivered as per the topic outline. Users will have access to the course material until the end of the course.
3. It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course.
3. Once enrolled, you may not transfer your membership to any other person.
3. In case a student fails to complete the Course within the prescribed time limit, Wincentre shall not be liable to that student.
3. Using the Online Course Service
1. Please read the description for the Online Course Service, Syllabus and Duration Features carefully before placing your order as there is no refund policy. (see Section 4 below).
2. Wincentre warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and Wincentre does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
3. Wincentre is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Wincentre reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of or any Online Courses.
4. If Wincentre withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver any Online Course Service “We” do not guarantee to do refunds for that service or product.
5. Students may enrol themselves using only one single device. The Phone number linked with device and Email ID registered with the Company at the time of registration will be used as a database and further Security checks for the Mobile Application.
4. Cancellation and refunds
1. Due to the nature of the service we provide to our customers, refund, of any sort, is not available.
2. Wincentre strictly recommend purchasing the online course through WINMASTER LEARNING APP only after the satisfactory usage of Free version. No further complaints or disputes will be entertained after the purchase is made
3. A student enrolled to a course cannot be degraded to a smaller course.
4. Wincentre strictly insists to check the system requirements and are conforming with the System requirements mentioned in the terms and conditions of Wincentre.
5. Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items
5. System Requirements
1. Android mobiles Version 6 or above is required for smooth functioning of the application.
2. Windows 10 is recommended for the smooth functioning of all features in the Desktops/Laptops.
3. Minimum Recommended Hardware specification for Laptops/Personal computers: 4 GB RAM, i3 processor with 50GB of storage space.
4. As our applications will be undergoing through continuous updating we recommend our students to use systems with latest technology
5. The students are advised to always use the latest version of Google Chrome while accessing the application.
6. General terms and conditions for online courses
1. To participate in and contribute to our courses and communities you may be required to register on our website/ Mobile Application. Any personal information supplied to website/ Mobile Application as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with website will be collected, stored and used in accordance with Wincentre Policy.
2. Before purchasing, Wincentre strictly recommends checking that your system is compatible with our system requirements specified in the terms and conditions of Wincentre policy
3. Classes are in regional language of Kerala, i.e. in Malayalam
4. Free courses can be removed or withdrawn without any prior notice
5. Duration of the course will be mentioned in every Course. No student will have access to the classes after the stipulated duration of the Course.
6. The course purchased is for single use only, and in case any multiple usage has come into notice, company has the right to cancel the admission and initiate further legal proceedings.
7. Student should submit a passport size photo through mail after payment. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. After completing this course and achieving a Govt. job, company has the full right to use your photograph for the promotional purposes.
9. A unique user ID and password will be given to student for logging in to the course.
10. If company notice any malpractices in online support, company has the full right to cancel the admission and initiate further legal proceedings
11. Wincentre has the full right to change the course structure and timings if needed.
12. All legal proceedings shall be under Thrissur jurisdiction only
1. LIVE CLASS
1. Wincentre warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and Wincentre does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
2. Wincentre is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Wincentre reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of or any Online Courses.
3. If Wincentre withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver any Online Course Service “We” do not guarantee to do refunds for that service or product.
4. Students may enrol themselves using only one single device. The Phone number linked with device and Email ID registered with the Institution at the time of registration will be used as a database and further Security checks for the Mobile Application.
5. As live classes are streamed via the internet, any problem in internet connection may affect classes. Also Ensure “ZOOM meetings” software is available in your country (for overseas students). Students who have no access to ZOOM may be permitted to use the offline videos available in the Mobile Application after the regular class hours.
6. Time Schedule of Live class may be subject to vary and is completely under the control of Wincentre head office. Please note that the Class timing may be affected by the climate, i.e., heavy rain, lightning or thunder and may be compelled to be rescheduled or cancelled and will be properly announced from the institution.
7. Live classes completely depend on computers and other electronic gadgets. Hence any technical issue with the devices may affect the classes. (Although the chances are low)
8. Make sure that you are having a device (Laptop/Mobile) with stable internet connection before starting live classes. Student should ensure the proper working of communication devices for attending the classes and should make a study atmosphere while attending the classes with well-dressed manners otherwise their video will be restricted.
9. Your enrolment for the course is purely based on the fee remitted. Course will be automatically disconnected once it completes the Course duration date.
10. The right of appointment/ removal and other procedures of the teachers/ faculty will be vested in Wincentre and the students shall have no say in the same.
11. The students have to login to the Mobile Application 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time of all classes.
12. All students will be set in mute while the class is on-going. No student shall unmute himself and speak and cause disturbance in the class or do any act or such acts that may cause nuisance to other students/ faculty and cause hindrance to the smooth functioning of the class.
13. The faculty reserves the right to dismiss the student from the class in case the behaviour of a student is found misappropriate.
14. Wincentre has the complete right to record the class and use that for promotional purposes. Recorded video of live interactive class will be uploaded within 48 hrs. Students can download these videos in the Mobile Application and can view offline through android app only
15. The online live classes will not be available from 01 June, 2023 in our courses – PSC B.tech level and PSC Diploma level.
2. RECORDED CLASS (only in android mobile app)
1. Recorded video of live interactive class will be uploaded within 48 hrs. Students can download these videos in the Mobile Application and can view offline through android app only.
3. VIDEO LIBRARY
1. HD quality Pre Recorded classes will be available in video library. Students can view/download these classes in android app and can view throughout the course period.
7. General terms and conditions for Direct Class
1. Direct admissions will be done to Thrissur and Alleppey classes based on the availability of seats.
2. In case of any unpredicted situations leading to the closure of the direct classes, the students will automatically get converted to the same online platform and no fee will be refunded.
3. The syllabus and topics covered under both Direct and Online classes will be the same.
4. Direct classes will be available at different levels like ITI, Diploma and B.Tech and a student can seek admission to any of his/her preferred class.
5. All classes will be locked 3 minutes prior to the scheduled class starting time and no student shall be granted permission to enter the same after that. A student will be marked absent in case he fails to attend the scheduled class and Wincentre will not be liable to provide any class on the same subject.
6. Every student shall wear semi casuals while attending the classes and avoid any clothes or material that may unnecessarily attract the attention of other students/ faculty.
7. If any student is unable to attend the classes due to any medical emergency, he/she should complete all the dues and can enter the class after the leave period only if the student produces a valid medical certificate from a registered physician.
1. In these terms “Wincentre”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Wincentre a company registered in Kerala, India and whose registered office address is at V J Tees complex, P & T Quarters, Poothole, Thrissur
2. In these terms, “Mobile App” refers to WINMASTER THE LEARNING APP
3.If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Company Registration GST No. 32CLGPS4201L1Z5
1. In case of any grievance arising from the use of Platform, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org